Werde Teil des Quipster-Teams!
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR & COMMUNITY MANAGER - REMOTE
Part-Time | Remote | Flexible Hours
Unique, playful and slightly offbeat characters – ‘Quipsters’ – form the basis of our t-shirt brand. Our journey began in 2013 when three friends decided to print a small batch of t-shirts, selling them at a pop-up store in Salzburg. Fast forward to today, we’re proud to have three shops open in Vienna and Salzburg and an emerging global fan base. We’re a small, young team. We’re passionate about the characters and the products. And we’re growing. Jump on board!
We’re looking for a creative social media content creator and community manager to help us grow our presence online. You will be reporting to and working with a brand manager and collaborating with the illustrator and graphic designer to create content. In addition, you will be tasked with engaging and growing our online community. This is both a creative and a technical role – you’ll not only bring your brand’s identity to life through content, but also apply your social media know-how in reaching a wider audience.
· Creation and curation of content (videos, visuals, graphics) for TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
· The application of our brand guidelines in building a coherent visual story on our social channels.
· Developing a strong tone of voice through captions and comments.
· Engaging & building our online community – replying to comments, reaching out to followers and influencers etc.
· Tracking and reporting on our performance, coming up with tactics to increase our follower numbers and raise our engagement rates.
· Supporting the broader team in ongoing initiatives such as website updates and product launches.
· Commitment: up to 2 days / 18 hours a week.
· Flexible working hours.
· Working remotely.
· Contract type: freelance basis.
· Salary: competitive.
This is the perfect role for anyone working on their own creative projects on the side, students or those who want to gain experience in brand and social media management.
· Coming from a creative background or have a creative skillset – graphic design, illustration, photography, etc.
· A social media native – you’re active on TikTok and Instagram and have an innate understanding of how these channels work.
· Have experience shooting and editing videos.
· Have strong working knowledge of digital creative tools, e.g. Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.
· Is able to work independently and plan your time effectively.
· You understand the importance of delivering work on time and communicating in a timely manner with the rest of the team.
· Prior experience in content creation or social media management for other brands is an added benefit, but not a must.
· A sense of humour and an eye for playful visuals are a plus :)
· You are native-level fluent English. Fluency in German is a big added benefit.
· Excellent creative writing skills.
If this sounds like you, and you’re up for the challenge, get in touch!
You are welcome to send email@example.com your CV, a brief intro, your motivation and any links to your portfolio or other work that you think might be relevant. We aim to respond to all applications within two weeks.
We look forward to hearing from you!